Wednesday 10 August 2011

Brian May's Red Special (in SUNBURST)


Here's my Brian May guitar that I bought when I was ultra addicted to Queen.
I bought it with my first Sispec NSF pay back in Setemper 2009 (I still have the receipt for prove) and hardly played it since I was too busy in the army. This item is almost brand new.

The tone is out of the world, and the pick up selector has a unique 3 switch (which means you can use all 3 at once or the neck & bridge at the same time, pretty damn cool stuff)
The neck and body feels like a Rickenbacker, and after playing Strats almost exclusives for over 8 years, I have found that I'm no Brian May, and that I should stick to being me... 

Please check out http://www.brianmayguitars.co.uk/ for more details.

This guitar will soon go on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment